Temporary & Permanent Safety Staffing Nationwide
CORE provides degreed and credentialed environmental health and safety (EHS) professionals to protect a company’s greatest asset, people. We offer both temporary and long-term safety staffing, at one location or across multiple locations. Whether your need is staff augmentation or a permanent in-house professional, our knowledgeable team can deliver.
Through full-time recruiting, we maintain a national network of safety professionals and the ability to respond quickly to safety staffing across the U.S. With hands-on experience in all aspects of safety management serving large-scale construction, hospital renovation, manufacturing, industrial, demolition, and more, our team offers your organization peace of mind through smart, proactive solutions.
Our experience includes work in the following environments:
- OCIP/CCIP Projects
- Army Corp of Engineers
- Health Care
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Industrial
- Power Facilities
- Large Commercial
- Entertainment/Sports Facilities
Who Needs Safety Staffing?
Businesses and organizations that care about the safety of their people and their bottom line know that having safety experts on site brings added value to their business.
Our staff is equipped to work across many industries, including construction, pipeline, power, manufacturing, shipping/receiving, warehouse, assembly, chemical processing, service, maintenance, laboratory, and healthcare operations located anywhere in the United States.
CORE provides temporary project staffing support and safety services through its nationwide team of EHS professionals. Rather than shouldering the expense of permanent safety personnel, employ the exact expertise you need, only during the time period you need it. You will receive high caliber, professional support through a dedicated, knowledgeable professional hand selected by our leadership team for your organization’s needs and culture. We take the same measures to ensure the quality of our placements on both temporary and permanent hires.
When you need to add an in-house safety professional, why go through the time and hassle of recruiting, or work with a firm who really doesn’t understand safety? Our Direct Hire Placement Services puts our own recruiting team to work for you, whether your specific needs are for entry-level or executive caliber professionals, we ask deep questions to fully understand your organizations needs and culture and then utilize our national network of environmental health and safety (EHS) professionals to find the right team member for your organization.
What’s Included With Safety Staffing Services?
By tapping into CORE’s national network of professionals, your team no longer has the hassle of the recruiting and interviewing process, and our CORE team assumes many of the responsibilities on your behalf, providing your organization with:
- No unemployment and payroll taxes to deal with.
- No cost of workers compensation to you.
- No employee benefits expense, as CORE will provide benefits such as health, life, dental and 401k.
- Reduced risk and liability. CORE Safety Professionals are covered with professional liability insurance.
- No downtime. Should one of our consultants get sick or become unavailable we have the ability to quickly provide a replacement.
- No additional training cost. Have specific training specifications to meet? We will provide the safety professional with the credentials and expertise to meet those requirements.
- Each of our employees are subject to pre-employment drug screenings and background check
Areas of Expertise
Here’s a sampling of our EHS recruitment areas and the professional certification boards our professionals are involved with:
EHS Professional Specialties
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technician (OHST)
- Safety Manager/Trainer (SPS/STS)
- Certified Safety Auditor (SAC)
- Certified Safety Manager (CSM)
- Advanced Safety Paradigm (ASP/CSC)
- Integrated Safety Management (ISM)
- Certified Safety Administrator (CSA)
- Master Safety Administrator (MSA)
- Licensed Safety Professional (LSP)
Professional Certification Boards
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Board of Environmental, Health & Safety Auditor Certifications
- The American Society of Safety Engineers
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Institute for Safety and Health Certifications
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
- Utility Safety & Ops Leadership Network
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Here are a couple of testimonials from our clients:
“I wanted to thank you for your prompt response to our needs at BP Oil and for the consultants you have provided on our other project sites. Even on short notice you are able to provide us with a qualified safety professional to meet the stringent requirements of the refinery. CORE has done us a great service in providing safety consultants for our projects.” —Mark McGee, Coreslab Structures, University of Texas Southwest Hospital, $800,000,000
“Thanks again for providing us a safety consultant that not only meets the qualification requirements for the project, but is also a great individual and team player. Ben has adapted well to our company safety culture and has become a huge asset to the division and our team.” —Jack Robertson, Hunt Construction Group, Dodger Stadium Renovation, $100,000,000