Why Use Onsite Medical Services?
Imagine having a clinic onsite that could treat over 80% of construction injuries immediately, as well as reduce worker’s compensation claims, insurance charges, recordables, and safety fines and citations!
With a CORE Safety Group onsite construction clinic, your employees are treated at the job site, rarely needing referral to an outside doctor or emergency room. This means you do not have to open a workers compensation claim, which keeps your Experienced Modification Rating (EMR) low.
If an injured employee requires hospitalization or recuperation time, CORE Safety Group’s Healthcare team manages their care by working with the off-site medical staff and the injured employee to ensure the appropriate treatment and confirm follow-up appointments are kept.
How It Works
CORE Safety Group can provide the following medical services:
Onsite Medical Services Include:
- Specially trained medical staff.
- Immediate onsite medical treatment for injuries and minor illnesses
- Assistance with first report injury and witness statement forms
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Functional capacity exams
- Hearing and basic vision testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Workers compensation record keeping
Follow-up Care and Case Management
- Onsite follow-up patient visits
- Management of onsite and off-site follow-up care
- Modified work duty program support
- Return to work program support
- Short- and long-term disability management
With an onsite clinic, you save money, get quick return to work, reduced number of worker compensation claims, and reduced potential litigation. According to recent studies, 98.5% of injured employees are less likely to take legal action if they receive immediate medical treatment.