We Want You To Thrive!
CORE Safety Group is a nationwide safety management firm serving locations throughout the United States. Our vision for a bright and prosperous future sets the stage for energetic, creative professionals to join us and contribute to our success in serving and protecting our clients greatest assets: People. We have many exciting opportunities for safety professionals at all levels. To apply for one of our current job opportunities or a future vacancy please complete the application and include your resume below. For more information about joining the CORE Safety Group team, please email us at email@example.com
Our Employees Love Their Job
We are looking forward to your job submission and we will let you know if you are a strong fit for us. In the meantime, look at our story, our leadership team, and our projects for our vision goals and what we have achieved. Want to know what others have to say about working for CORE Safety Group? View our reviews at Glassdoor.
Core Safety Values Their Employees
CORE Safety Group understands that a key component to our success is having the right team. For this reason, we believe in the importance of providing our employees with continuous opportunities for growth and advancement. Learning is a lifelong process, and the benefits of working for CORE include extensive continuing education and training opportunities to encourage individual development.
Among our offerings:
- Ongoing leadership support and mentoring.
- Continuous education reimbursement.
- A partnership with Columbia Southern University. As a CSU Learning Partner, our employees and their families receive a 10% tuition discount on all classes, no application fee, free textbooks, exclusive scholarship opportunities, and more. Visit the CSU partner portal to learn more.
- Weekly and Bi-Weekly Compensation.
- Company profit sharing / Annual bonus.
- Healthcare, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life-insurance benefits.
- Traditional and Roth 401k options with employer match.
- Paid time off for salaried positions.
- Overtime and per diem for eligible positions.