- Employees who choose to voluntarily wear a dust mask respirator for their own comfort while at work
- The scope of Appendix D of the OSHA respiratory protection standard;
- Understanding what contaminants these respirators ARE designed to protect against;
- Understanding what respiratory hazards these respirators are NOT designed to protect against;
- An overview of manufacturer’s general instructions for use and care of dust mask respirators, plus warnings; and,
- Improper uses for a dust mask respirator.
Let's better your safety program