- Fork Truck Operators
- Warehouse Supervisors
- Construction Managers
- Construction Safety Personnel
Why Take This Course?
Our experienced instructors tailor approaches to your organization’s needs and offer a high-caliber educational experience through interactive tools and innovative exercises. Our onsite courses move quickly and give attendees relevant, practical knowledge applicable to their area of expertise.
The On-Site OSHA Training Difference
While online training is a convenient option, instructor-led safety training offers benefits that will produce a greater long-term payoff, including:
- Knowledge Retention – When it comes to knowledge retention, nothing beats instructor-led training. The classroom provides a focused environment for learning that encourages participation and discussion.
- Personalized Learning – Experienced instructors tailor approaches and answer specific questions during the course of the training. Students also receive immediate feedback. If a particular section is confusing, too fast or too slow, the trainer can adjust the teaching plan to accommodate real-time feedback.
- Peer Learning – In a classroom setting, attendees can gain insight from others’ questions and learn from their peers as well as the instructor. This is also a great networking opportunity to meet and learn from others in a similar field or trade.
- Overview of Forklift Operator Certification
- Regulatory Changes
- Operation Examination #1
- Powered Industrial Trucks: General
- Counterbalanced Lift Truck
- Operational Examination #2
- Counterbalanced Lift Truck: Concernsv
- Operational Examination #3
- Counterbalanced Lift Truck: Concerns II
- Operational Examination #4
- Equipment Operations
- Operational Examination #5
- Operating Environment
- Operation Examination #6
- Pre-shift Inspections
- Operation Examination #7
- Pre-shift Inspections: Part II
- Operation Examination #8
- Load Handling Techniques
- Operation Examination #9
- Operating Safety Rules and Practices
- Operational Evaluations
- Operation Examination #10
- Case Reports
- Forklift Case Study #1
- Forklift Case Study #2
- Forklift Case Study #3
- Forklift Case Study #4