This course is intended for supervisors or workers with some safety responsibility, but will benefit all workers and management at a construction office or work site.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Job Supervisors
- All personnel responsible for construction-related projects
Why Take This Course?
Our experienced instructors tailor approaches to your organization’s needs and offer a high-caliber educational experience through interactive tools and innovative exercises. Our onsite courses move quickly and give attendees relevant, practical knowledge applicable to their area of expertise.
The On-Site OSHA Training Difference
While online training is a convenient option, instructor-led safety training offers benefits that will produce a greater long-term payoff, including:
- Knowledge Retention – When it comes to knowledge retention, nothing beats instructor-led training. The classroom provides a focused environment for learning that encourages participation and discussion.
- Personalized Learning – Experienced instructors tailor approaches and answer specific questions during the course of the training. Students also receive immediate feedback. If a particular section is confusing, too fast or too slow, the trainer can adjust the teaching plan to accommodate real-time feedback.
- Peer Learning – In a classroom setting, attendees can gain insight from others’ questions and learn from their peers as well as the instructor. This is also a great networking opportunity to meet and learn from others in a similar field or trade.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Contractor’s Safety and Health Program
- Reporting and Record Keeping
- Electrical Hazards
- Fall Protection
- Materials Handling
- Cranes and Rigging
- Motorized Mobile Platforms
- The Competent Person
- Work Zone Traffic Control
- Forklift Hazards