This course is designed for:
- Construction Workers
- Foremen and Job Supervisors
- Construction Site Inspectors
- All personnel responsible for construction-related projects
- Workers on publicly-funded projects of varying amounts in the following seven states:
- Connecticut (must re-certify every five years)
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island
Why Take This Course?
Our experienced instructors tailor approaches to your organization’s needs and offer a high-caliber educational experience through interactive tools and innovative exercises. Our onsite courses move quickly and give attendees relevant, practical knowledge applicable to their area of expertise.
The On-Site OSHA Training Difference
While online training is a convenient option, instructor-led safety training offers benefits that will produce a greater long-term payoff, including:
- Knowledge Retention – When it comes to knowledge retention, nothing beats instructor-led training. The classroom provides a focused environment for learning that encourages participation and discussion.
- Personalized Learning – Experienced instructors tailor approaches and answer specific questions during the course of the training. Students also receive immediate feedback. If a particular section is confusing, too fast or too slow, the trainer can adjust the teaching plan to accommodate real-time feedback.
- Peer Learning – In a classroom setting, attendees can gain insight from others’ questions and learn from their peers as well as the instructor. This is also a great networking opportunity to meet and learn from others in a similar field or trade.
- Introduction to OSHA*
- Excavation & Trenching*
- Electrical Safety*
- Welding & Cutting
- Personal Protective Equipment*
- Stairways, Ladders
- Health Hazards In Construction*
- Fall Protection*
- Stuck by – Caught In*
* Asterisk denotes OSHA required courses