By taking ClickSafety’s California Confined Spaces in Construction online safety course, you will have a better understanding of safety regulations according to applicable Cal/OSHA’s standards. Upon successful completion of this course, you will:
- Recognize requirements of the Cal/OSHA Confined Spaces in Construction Standard,(T8-CCR, Subchapter 4. Construction Safety Orders, Article 37. Confined Spaces in Construction (Refs & Annos), Sections 1950 to 1962).
- Identify hazards typical to confined spaces, how they are recognized and evaluated, and ways these hazards are controlled
- Recognize components of the confined space permit process
- Identify duties of individual confined space team members
- Recognize the dangers of entry rescues and the preparations required for making a rescue
- Recognize basic employer requirements for protecting workers from exposure to confined space entry hazards