This course is intended for onsite construction workers with limited exposure in work locations where confined spaces exist, but which they are not permitted to enter, attend or otherwise work in those confined spaces.
- Construction workers
- Construction foremen
- Construction managers
Why Take This Course?
Our experienced instructors tailor approaches to your organization’s needs and offer a high-caliber educational experience through interactive tools and innovative exercises. Our onsite courses move quickly and give attendees relevant, practical knowledge applicable to their area of expertise.
The On-Site OSHA Training Difference
While online training is a convenient option, instructor-led safety training offers benefits that will produce a greater long-term payoff, including:
- Knowledge Retention – When it comes to knowledge retention, nothing beats instructor-led training. The classroom provides a focused environment for learning that encourages participation and discussion.
- Personalized Learning – Experienced instructors tailor approaches and answer specific questions during the course of the training. Students also receive immediate feedback. If a particular section is confusing, too fast or too slow, the trainer can adjust the teaching plan to accommodate real-time feedback.
- Peer Learning – In a classroom setting, attendees can gain insight from others’ questions and learn from their peers as well as the instructor. This is also a great networking opportunity to meet and learn from others in a similar field or trade.
- Introduction to Confined Spaces
- Common Types of Confined Spaces
- Principal Hazards of Confined Spaces
- Importance of Confined Space Location Recognition
- Importance of Signs and Labels
- Importance of Reporting Potential Hazards
- Confined Spaces in Construction Summary