Every year over 100 people die in ladder-related accidents, and thousands suffer disabling injuries. Join the American Ladder Institute (ALI) and participate in the third annual National Ladder Safety Month February 24 – March 31.
This important month was designed to raise awareness of ladder safety and to decrease the number of ladder-related injuries and fatalities.
During the month of March, each week brings a new focus:
- February 24 – March 2: What is Ladder Safety?
- March 3 – 9: Ladder Safety Training and Year Round Partners
- March 10 – 16: Ladder Safety at Work
- March 17 – 23: Ladder Safety at Home
- March 24 – 31: Ladder Inspection and Disposal
Click here to download our free Ladder Safety Poster.
The goals of National Ladder Safety Month are to:
- Increase the number of ladder safety training certificates issued by ALI
- Increase the frequency that ladder safety training modules are viewed on www.laddersafetytraining.org
- Lower the rankings of ladder-related safety citations on OSHA’s yearly “Top 10 Citations List”
- Decrease number of ladder-related injuries and fatalities
- Increase the number of in-person ladder trainings
- Increase the number of companies and individuals that inspect and properly dispose of old, damaged or obsolete ladders
To learn more about National Ladder Safety Month, click here!