Controlled Cost / Expertise / Flexibility / Assurance / Dependable / Reduced Risk
Whether you need temporary support or have a long term need, you can rely on CORE Safety Group to provide safety professionals you can depend on to protect your greatest assets: PEOPLE.
CORE Safety Group has full time recruiting, a national database along with a network of professional safety organizations across the country that has enabled us to find top safety professionals to meet our client staffing needs nationwide.
Rather than shouldering the expense of permanent safety personnel, employ the exact expertise you need, only during the time period you need it.
- Safety Managers and Advisors
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Certified Safety & Health Officers (CSHO)
- Construction Health & Safety Technicians (CHST)
- Occupational Health & Safety Technicians (OHST)
- Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians
- Industrial Hygienists
Why outsource your safety needs with CORE Safety Group?
- No recruiting/interviewing process. We understand the safety industry and will provide the safety professional with the background and expertise to meet your project needs.
- No unemployment and payroll taxes to deal with.
- No cost of workers compensation to you.
- CORE provides all employee benefits such as health, life, dental and 401k.
- Reduced risk and liability. CORE Safety Professionals are covered with professional liability insurance.
- No downtime. Should one of our consultants get sick or become unavailable we have the ability to quickly provide a replacement.
- No additional training cost. Have specific training specifications to meet? We will provide the safety professional with the credentials and expertise to meet those requirements.
- Each of our employees are subject to pre-employment drug screenings and background check.
For more information, click here or call 1.888.250.1830.