Ready to take your safety program to the next level? Our Safety Program Assessment will help identify gaps within your safety program as well as provide a benchmark for how your organization is performing as compared to requirements set forth by federal regulations and other best management practices commonly used in the industry.
CORE Safety Group will provide a customized assessment to meet your organization’s needs. Upon completion of the assessment, our consultant will provide a descriptive report and summary of suggested practices to improve your organization’s safety program, facility, and culture.
The assessment is directed towards identifying risk management and loss control practices and focuses on the following 12 functions. These functions may be modified based upon your organization’s structure and need.
- Company Manual
- Safety Training
- Substance Abuse Program
- Fleet Safety/DOT Compliance
- Subcontractor Safety
- Employee Involvement
- Safety Inspections/Loss Control Auditing
- Hiring Practices
- Accident Investigation & Claims Management
- Environmental Controls
- Disciplinary Policy
- Leadership Commitment
- Collaborate with management team
- Identify organizational structure and resources
- Identify company vision, goals, and objectives
- Establish appropriate assessment functions
Collect and Analyze Data
- Review and evaluate performance of each function set
- Identify barriers and gaps in current processes and procedures
- Conduct employee perception survey
- Determine areas of non-compliance and risk
- Score each function
Establish New Objectives
- Prioritize issues
- Design new processes and procedures to close gaps and eliminate deficiencies
- Establish measurable objectives and goals
- Brand safety initiatives
- Provide a tactical behavior based approach
- Coach/Mentor at all levels of the organization
- Conduct training
- Complete risk and loss control auditing
- Record keeping
- Establish benchmarks of each function
- Provide quantitative and qualitative data
- Annually score each function
- Review program scores and impact
- Make necessary program development changes
An effective safety program is a key component that reflects the way your organization does business. Let us help develop a safety and health program that is right for your organization.
Need help meeting third-party pre-qualifications requirements?
We provide *ISNetworld®, PICSTM, MICCSTM, or PEC PremierTM assistance.
For more information, click here or call 1.888.250.1830.